Florence, called Firenze in Italian, is the capital city of Tuscany, one of the most famous region in Italy.
The city is known for its history, art and architecture, being considered the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance.
The city’s historical center is visited by millions of tourists each year and is listed as UNESCO heritage since 1982.
Once in Florence, one can visit the numerous public squares (piazze), parks, gardens, churches, monasteries, museums, art galleries and workshops.
In order to truly take advantage of a visit to Florence, one must taste the gelato in Piazza del Duomo.
- Taste and Slow Italy, a local travel agency based in Castiglione del Lago, Italy
- I Cook in Italy, a local travel agency based in Rome, Italy
- Chrissima Tours, a local travel agency based in Sorrente, Italy
- Italy Luxury Travel, a local travel agency based in Rome, Italy
- Bluestone Sicily, a local travel agency based in Acireale, Italy