When visiting our website www.trip-project.com, cookies are saved upon your computer, your mobile phone or your tablet. Our website is designed to pay attention to our readers’ requirements. The information stored here, is called up with the customers next visit to the website, allowing you, for example, to authenticate and access to your account quicker and easier.
This page will allow you to have a better understanding on how the cookies work and how to set them up.
Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a small text file which your browser saves on your computer when visiting a website or when checking publicity. Its purpose is to collect information related to your navigation and to refer you to services adapted to your terminal (personal computer, mobile phone or tablet).
The cookies are managed by your Web browser.
The different issuers
The www.trip-project.com cookies
It is about the cookies placed by www.trip-project.com on your terminal, to cover navigation, optimization and customization of services on our website.
Setting your Web browser
If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you will not be able to use some of our services. To manage your cookies in close relation to your expectations, you may set your browser taking into account the aim of the cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools”, then on Internet Options
- On the “General” tab, on “Browsing history”, click on “Settings”
- Click on “Show files”
- Go to “Browser options”
- In the window that pops up, choose the “Privacy” icon and click on “View cookies”
- In your browser, choose the menu “Edit > Preferences”
- Click on “Security”. Click on “View Cookies”
- Click on the “Tools” icon
- Select Options
- Click on the tab “Advanced options” and go to “Confidentiality” section
- Click on “View cookies”